BARBIERI GIACOMO, PhD Student – Years of Activity 2013 – 2015
- High level design through Discrete Event and Virtual Commissioning Simulations;
- Detailed design through Dynamics Simulations;
- PLC code verification through Hardware and Software in the Loop.
CARDARELLI ELENA, Postdoc – Years of Activity 2013 – 2017
- Computer Vision: image processing and pattern recognition algorithms for the development of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, using of the computer vision for intelligent vehicles and surveillance systems.
- Machine Learning: supervised learning and statistic techniques for pattern recognition.
DIGANI VALERIO, PhD Student – Years of Activity 2013 – 2015
- Research and develop anew generation of flexible, cost effective, safe and green AGVs related to the PAN-ROBOTS project.
RACCHETTI LORENZO, Research fellow / PhD Student – Years of Activity 2012 – 2015
- Blending reinforcement learning and control for advanced robotic applications;
- Study, design and validation of innovative representations used in the development and test of complex real-time embedded systems.
TESSARI RITA, PhD Student – Years of Activity 2013 – 2015
- Automatic Control of Industrial systems: improving the engineering process of machine developments by studying and using Hardware In the Loop (HIL) strategies
ZAREH MEHRAN, Postdoc – Years of Activity 2015 – 2016
- Robust connectivity maintanance in multi-agent systems.
JARDIC JANKO, Research fellow – Years of Activity 2015 – 2017
- Modular software for industrial machines.
- Portability and cross-platform software design.